Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I think he is trying to tell us something


I was excited to find that our dog finally decided to go poop outside today. We don't have any treats, but do have some fun chew sticks for him. So when he came back inside I handed him one and he ran off to the back room. The back room at our house is where our cat, Oliver, sleeps on top of the computer all day long! That is all he does. Someone recently asked why we fed our cat people food because he is so fat. Nope, we don't. He licks our bowls after we have pudding sometimes, but we don't feed him. He is just FAT, very fat! Anyway, that is all he does. Do you see the picture to the left? That is our cats bed. Cinnamon ran Oliver out early in the day, got his bed down on the ground, and when I gave him his treat ran back to it to enjoy. Little did I know that he had collected all of his favorite toys before hand and had them piled in his bed, I mean the cat's bed. I think he just might be trying to tell us that he wants one of his own. He is too cute to say no...off to Petco we go!

No comments: