Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Homeschool Year 3, Day 17 - Favorite Hat Day



This year to make it more exciting, more variety I have thrown in "spirit days". A couple of weeks ago we had orange day. Today was Favorite Hat Day! Here is a picture of the kids with their favorite hats on. In the afternoon we had our activity for History to do and I thought tha tit was appropriate that we had to make Roman Headpieces (which I got from this curriculum). They had fun putting those together, I wish I could say that I had cordinated that, but I didn't. They added beads to make it more decorative. The funny thing is last week we were learning Ancient American and learned about the native americans. So, I had to remind them that it was Ancient Rome that we were making the headpieces for. They kept running around the house yelling for everyone to come to their Indianland. Oh, well, at least they remembered what we learned LAST WEEK! I think we might have to do a review of Rome next week. 8-)

No comments: