Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Meet our other new addition!


So, John got $70.00 in birthday money and we gave him $20.00 to spend and the rest into savings and tithe. So, he decided that he would like to get a hamster with his birthday money. We informed him that he would have to purchase the supplies to go with it should he get one. So, he had to opt for a mouse instead. Here is our new addition, Rocket. So we are slowly building a zoo here. We have a dog, cat, toad and mouse and our little turtle Jane just passed away a couple of months ago. I think that should be it for now, but the girls are planning on adding more mice to our collection with the birthday money they get...so if everyone could get actually gifts this year that would be great! 8-)

3 comments:

Marsha said...

You are a better mother than I ever was! Mice do not make me happy. They get seen here, they eventually die. I've blogged about some of our mouse escapades. Makes for good comical fodder!

Unknown said...

Love your last line..."so, if everyone could just get gifts this year, that would be great." Spoken like a true mother! LOL

I needed that chuckle. Thanks!

Evie's Story said...

YOU my friend are a brave mom! Taking on HOMESCHOOLING, a new dog AND a hamster...?
You are WAY more fun than I:-)