Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Grab my button and learn to make your own!

Ok, so I have gone to so many different blogs and love how they have buttons to link others to their site. Not that it is needed, but really wanted to learn how to do it. So where did I go?? My favorite place...google. It first took me to this blog, which is pretty cool, but she had a great link where she learned how to make her own button. So it took me to this blog. It could not have made it more clear how to make your own.

I think it took me a total of 20 minutes to complete. That included designing mine as well. She designed her logo in Photoshop 7.0, but I don't have that on my computer so I just tried Paint, and made it a smaller size and it worked.

I did use Photobucket to upload my photos and it was so easy! I am so excited and it was so simple if I want to change it and have a different design I can! Have fun and let me know in my comment box if you found this helpful and if you created one for your site so I can add it to my blog!

No comments: