Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Summer of Baseball

Karli looking as cute as ever!
I just can't give enough kisses!
The cousins! Kiley was a little tired of GG taking more pictures!
Us getting ready to go into the ballfield.
Papa and Emily watching the game!
We were so close to the field it was great!
Emily got on the scoreboard, come on smile Emily!
There is half of Jason's head and Kiley waving with Karli right below.
Mommy and Kiley getting a picture taken by Emily.
Uncle Jason with nephew Lukus.


Well, I think we have done it all...John playing T-ball, Cubs games, White Sox games and now Jackhammer games! We still have the Cubs vs. Brewers game at the end of September which will definately be a GREAT one to be at considering they are 1 and 2 in their division!!! Anyway, for my dad's birthday last year we wanted to take him to a Jackhammer's game (a minor league team that plays in Joliet, where they are from). We took him and had a blast! It ended in a rainstorm, which we had all the kids have to run back to our car, but it was such a great evening. I do have to comment on how proud I was of the kids though, they ran 1/4mile in a thuderstorm, with the lightening (there was not a spot to pickup at the stadium) and they did not complain they just ran, and they get really scared of being in thunderstorms...so kudos to them!!! Great job little ones!!! Those little legs did good!!! Here are some pictures from the night! All these pictures are thanks to my mom, I got them off her facebook! Thanks mom!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. I can't believe that you were able to get a picture of Emily on the scoreboard, too cool. How funny is it that your mom has a Facebook page?!

Missy said...

Wow...you blog too! I saw you on La's blog. Very cool. I love blogging because it is a better way to get to know people than facebook.
Your kidos are so cute and I loved there littl messages to the S girls!

Missy said...

BTW, I am going to add your blog to my list so I can keep up with you