Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Running...you have to hold me to it!


So it is up to you...yes, you...I am planning on TRYING, yes, TRYING to run the Chicago 1/2 Marathon next year. NOT this year, next year. So I started this morning. I usually work out in the morning, but today I thought I would see how I did running around the park. It is only .7 miles. I know it doesn't sound long, but I am not a runner, so to me...LONG. I totally did it and was not even out of breath. I came home and John wanted to go running. So my wonderful husband continued to get ready for Summer School and let me and John run it again. So I ran 1 1/2 miles this morning...NO PROBLEM. It has made me excited that I could possilbly do this. So I am saying it on here. I am going to plan on running the 1/2 marathon next summer...Anyone want to join me?????

No comments: