Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

I thought you were a Cubs fan????




Don't worry we haven't changed our allegence. 8-) But, yes we are headed to the White Sox game tonight! I just put the kids down for a mandatory nap and thought I would take a few to write. Partly because I don't want to go clean up lunch...yes, it is true. Flylady would be disappointed. But, only a couple of minutes...no worries!

Last Friday a friend from church sent me to an hour massage and watched the kids too. Then on top of that she added strawberries to my cheesecake as she watched them longer so Jason and I could go out to dinner...of course, we decided to go to the Cheesecake Factory. It was such a great time to talk and catch up. Thanks Ramona for the great birthday present (it took me 7 months to finally use it!).

Saturday we just hung out at home. Enough said! It was great!










No comments: