Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dancing Salsa and visiting the Rainforest!










So Saturday was a great day! I headed downtown to reunite with my friend Donna from high school. She moved up to Chi-town a few years ago and we have seen each other off and on. She introduced me to the fun and excitement of the FREE, yes FREE workouts at Millennium Park. So we decided to meet for the Salsa workout. It was fantastic! Jason brought the kids down to play in the fountain and do some stuff at the Family Fun Tent near where we were doing our workout. So since Donna had her camera you get wonderful pictures of me dancing! I think they are wonderful because they are of me...you may not think so...this is my blog! 8-) So enjoy the pictures! Afterwards, I treated Donna for her birthday to breakfast at the Bongo Room. A qaint little place near the loop. You would have never known it was there. A special treat! Later we met up with Jason and the kids at the fountain. Donna headed home to meet some friends for some more fun later and Jason, the kids and I headed to take a FREE trolley around downtown. Jason and I showed the kids where he proposed to me and we took a glimpse of the American Doll Place, where Grandma and GG will be taking the girls when they are a little older. Then it was to the Rainforest Cafe. We got to relax with all the animals and the kids were excited about the fact that they weren't scared of the thunderstorms anymore. What an accomplishment! 8-) Then off to bed for the kids and Jason and I wishing it were out bed time too!

No comments: