Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Ebony and Ivory...again

As you can see John loves playing the piano, which is why later this month he has "decided" (with a little help from mom and dad) to play in a piano competition.  More to come about that.  Here he is showing off his piece that he played at the end of the year piano recital.  Karli played as well.  This was her second recital.  She wasn't even afraid to go up there this time.  Sadly, due to her practicing while I was working with the other kids on school work, I had NO IDEA what her piece was.  I know it shames me to admit it, but she did amazing and I was so proud of her.  Hearing it for the first time was simply nerve racking and exciting all at once.  Above and to the right is a picture of all the kids as they stand with their piano teacher Mrs. Johnson.  She is great and the kids love her. 

No comments: