Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Crockpot Crazy

So, I am on a Crockpot Craze.  Silly.  I know.  But, I think it is great not having to think of the meal at the end of the day.  In the morning. Done.  Although, since I am trying new recipes dinner has not always been happy. 

Tonight I made Chicken and Sweet Potato Soup...yeah, I know, it didn't sound appetizing to me either.  I don't know why I did, but I tried something new.  I like chicken.  I like sweet potatoes.  Yeah, not going to happen again.  But, on the other hand I have found some great ones.  And it has made my life easier.  That is what matters, right? 

My favorite site right now is http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/.  You should try it out.  There are a lot of great recipes and the BEST PART is that she gives a verdict at the end if her family liked it.  It helps.  And no, to answer the question that is going through your head, I did not get the Chicken and Sweet Potato dish off her site.  Feel better?  Now go and check it out!

I want to find out what your favorite recipes are?  Please let me know!  I want to try them!!!

No comments: