Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Our "God Fridge"

So, after so many years, our fridge DIED (I wish I actually got a picture of the old...no you really would not want to see)...actually it started burning and we had to get it out! So, we shoved all of our food into a friend of mine's fridge and since the temperature has only been like 8 degrees the frozen stuff is working well outside in our cooler! Anyway, this is not the time of year that people are getting rid of refrigerators so Freecycle, craigslist, and ebay had none except a few 7 year old ones that were $500.00 or ones for a couple of hundred that just had an ice box...too small for our family. Anyway, so I went on Foogle. I was not on the up and up on the costs of new fridges, but knew with enough research I could find a good one at a great price...and I did. I did the search from lowest to highest and there was this refrigerator:




I found it, originally for $1800.00 and it was on sale, because of a small dent, for $480.00. Can you see the dent? Yeah, me neither! Here is what it looks like on the inside (mom this is for you)! God has provided for us so many times over and over again. And He always goes over and beyond anything we could ever ask. We have a "God Home", a "God Car" and now a "God Fridge". God is a great provider. This refrigerator has been sitting in the warhouse...brand new, all except the little dent, for 7 months...waiting for us. Thank you God!!!

5 comments:

lizwiththree said...

i love a great frig...does that mean i am domestic???? very nice!!

Mandie said...

Where is this so-called dent?

Tanya said...

It is in the front near the railroad magnet. I realized that I cut some of it out so I just edited it. It was an $1800.00 fridge we got for $480.00. I am so excited!

Unknown said...

I LOVE it! What a blessing!

Unique Fiber Arts said...

How wonderful for you! This is the exact fridge I have been looking at (drooling over) and it is on my wishlist for when my fridge dies. I now will update my wishlist for one with a dent!! :)

Your family is so awesome Tanya!
~debbie