Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do Mama Mia, Coloring and Leave It to Beaver have in common?


So, last night was our date night with Kiley. She began the date by wanting to color pictures of snowmen. Then we proceeded to have a dance party with Mama Mia songs. They love the Abba Gold CD. After flying high from dancing she decided to come down to earth and teach Jason and I piano. Then we popped popcorn and watched "one of daddy's favorite shows" from growing up (I think she forgot it was one of mine too!), Leave It To Beaver. I love YouTube. It was a fun evening. She was a trooper, as Karli kept getting sick in between our fun times, but she dealt with it. She had a hard time at first thinking we weren't excited, but after a great talk she realized that all was ok. She even got to stay up a little bit later, due to all the interruptions. (*smile*)


The quote I loved from the whole evening, "Mom, I haven't been able to stop smiling ever since we watched the movie The Fourth Wise Man." "Why?" I asked. "Because he kept helping people, and I love it when people help people." "And maybe because you love to help people too" I said. "Mom, how did you know?" she said with the cutest expression on her face.

1 comment:

GiGi said...

Thanks for your previous post on your workbox system. I hope I can come back tonight and take a further look. I need more organization skills.=p
XoxoGapGirl