Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What I was not planning on doing today!

Totally, did not have in my plans to spend four hours calling all the different credit card companies, police department, social security department and driver license facility. Jason's wallet was stolen last night and the offender has been charging all morning. I think we have it under control. Sadly, his SScard was in his wallet. Not good. I am resting in the fact that God knows all things and will help us through this. I am so tired. It has been a crazy couple of days. This was the (fake) cherry on top!

2 comments:

Mandie said...

Ugh. I hate it when that happens! Be sure to call the major credit score folk (Equifax, etc) and have an alert put on your (Jason's) credit. That way, he can't open credit easily.

Lisa said...

Awe, sorry that's happening. Totally sucks!