Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The best job on earth!


I know that it has been a week already since Mother's Day, but since it has been crazy, too crazy...I have an excuse. I was just sitting here thinking about different jobs and wondering what my kids will be when they grow up. What will they choose? It will be exciting to find out. Then I think to my job. A mom. It can be exhausting some days, but when you look at these awesome faces, how in the world could one not know that I have the best job on earth! Do you see the poster boards??? Those were my favorite gifts. They each made their own games for me, just for me. Now, how many of you have had four games made just for you? Yep, I think that answers my previous question, who has the best job on earth?? Sorry, everyone it is me! (and I even have a wonderful, good looking, admirable, honest man of integrity to go along with it...I am seriously not trying to brag, but if you say so...)

No comments: