Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Life seems a little crazy these past two weeks.

I just feel like the past two weeks have been a furry blur. This morning I went in for my CT Scan. Thankfully, the headaches have not been as often as before so I am hoping for a no show on the results. Also, this morning I had to have an ultrasound of my left leg because I started to get pain there on Saturday and by last night the pain was shooting down my leg and my veins were showing stronger than usual (I could actually see them) and my knee and calf were swollen. So the doctor sent me in for an ultrasound, came back negative!!! Thank goodness that was a little nerve racking. So I am still in pain and not sure what is going on, but nothing serious it seems. As you can tell this is just a really random blog, but that is kind of how I am feeling right now. Last week was crazy because of a need that arose for someone in our community that I was helping them with. In all of these things school has gotten done, but we have fallen behind a bit. I am ready to get back on track, I don't want to drop the ball on the kids too! Thankfully, Jason is amazing and ultimately GOD is amazing and is our strength through times like these. I praise Him for that because without Him I would be a bigger mess than I am right now. 8-) Hopefully, by my next blog my head can get back on track and so can life! Till then...oh the CUBS made the playoff!!!! Totally excited! GO CUBS!

No comments: