Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

No Hitters, Central Division Champs...I love the CUBS!


So, a couple of weeks and I am posting something. Now that school AND everything else is in full bloom my blogs will probably be less and less. I really shouldn't be blogging now, but oh well a couple of minutes won't hurt, will it?? There has been a few things going on, the most important would be THE CUBS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!! Maybe not exciting to you, but totally exciting to our family as we are 100% CUBS FANS!!! We are headed to Milwaukee to see them play this weekend. I can't wait! I was hoping they would wait until this weekend to clinch, but hey you can't get EVERYTHING in life! 8-) Just hoping now to somehow get playoff tickets!! Know anyone that just wants to give them up??? 8-) Other than that I had a bad stomach something a couple of weekends ago and ended up in the ER due to dehydration. Never want to do that again: mouth clentched, hands paralysed, numb legs, not being able to control my movements. Jason was freaked. I am actually schedule to have a c-scan sometime soon just to make sure all is ok up there in the head (some of it was not a symptom of dehydration, that with some more recent headaches...just checking to make sure). School is going great and the kids are doing well. I still can't believe that October is breathing down our necks, Christmas will be here before we know it!!! 8-) well, now I am just babbling because I don't want to stop posting because then I would have to go and do some cleaning...does it EVER end???? Anyone want to get me a Roomba for Christmas???? 8-) j/k Till next time....Oh, wait...did anyone see Zambrano's NO HITTER??? I did. It was amazing...at the Brewers stadium...priceless!!!

1 comment:

The Sawyers said...

Tanya, It has been great catching up your happenings. It's nice to know some thinks I can be praying for you about. Like your fatherinlaw and your health too. I heard about Mindy from my mom. It made me really look at the shortenss of life and the importance of living it for the LORD.
I like how you had John start doing his own laundry! Kids are so funny with what they do and say.
Hope you have fun at the Cubs game!
Laura