Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

My Favorite Valentine!


I am not usually one for Valentines Day, it is fun for the kids, but I like to celebrate it everyday! But, I can not help expressing my great appreciation and gratitude to God for the gift He has given me with Jason. I am truly a blessed women, and sometimes I really take him for granted. I don't like those days. He is such a strong man, physically and spiritually and spurs me on to be better. I love that he cares for me and even gets in my face when I need it...which is a lot. He listens to me when I am crying about who knows what, but he just lets me bawl. He pushes me to pursue my dreams and I love that a lot of our dreams are the same and that we get excited doing them together. He is a wonderful servant to our kids, our church, our community and especially to me. Thank you Jason for all that you are and all that I see God making you to be. You are a blessing in my life and I am forever grateful for your love. I pray that as tomorrow is a day for expressing our love to our loved ones, that we also focus on those that might not feel loved and show God's love to them. Valentines Day is a great day to show your love, but please take some time to really focus on the ONE who showed the ultimate example of LOVE by laying His life down for us...when He didn't have to. He loved us so much He did and saved us all from a lot of pain. Seek His LOVE this Valentines weekend!! HE is my favorite Valentine!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This is a beautiful post, Tanya!