Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

McDonalds has gone too far, buy my husband is creative


Ok, so has your McDonalds decided to start charging for WATER??? Well, if yours has not...ours has. Yes, we actually have to pay for the water that comes out of the faucet. I have rebelled! I will not pay for water. So, my poor kids just get told that they can wait until when we get home or to a place where I don't have to pay for tap water. What kind of mother am I? The never get the Happy Meal, except for special occasions, one item from the dollar menu and that is it...and now this no drink???

Anyway, tonight we happen to be at McD's and, of course, they are going to charge us for water. And I said, never mind. Well, my husband again shows who has the brains in the family, realizes that they have tiny plastic cup, much like this one, to put ketchup in. So he takes those tiny cups and uses them to fill up something for the kids to drink. Genius I say, and it didn't cost us anything! I love it when a man is frugal. We have figured out how to enjoy some water while we eat dinner. Yes, the world is a better place.

No comments: