Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

The kids declared it School Picture Day!


I came out of the shower this morning to find my kids dressed in some of their nicer clothes. "Mom, today is school picture day." "It is", I replied. So it was. I drew a backdrop on the chalkboard and tried my best in the limited space to take a good one. I am sure my husband would have done a better job! He is our photographer. He said he will take the class photo this week sometime.
Our youngest has declared that it needs to be a photo in the backyard. So here are our school photos for the year. Hope you like them. I love my kids and their creativity. Who told them you get school pictures anyway??? Hey, at least this photographer only had 4 in the class!

4 comments:

Mandie said...

That's just too funny!

Missy said...

I love that so much!
And I love that you have a chalk board too!

lizwiththree said...

too cute..those kids!!!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable and a wonderful idea!