Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Little Big Boss Man


My kids go here once a week for enrichment classes. They love it. Well, the elective hour they have three different options: boys' club, girls' club or Student Council. Last session my son decided on Boys' Club, but changed his mind this session and went with Student Council. Coming home today I asked him what he did. They had elections for the Little Big Boss. Last week they did, but I guess the group decided that it was going to be a two person job instead of one so they had a re-vote today. John and his friend Magnus won the election! How fun. I asked him what their job was going to be he replied, "Our job is to make sure that the girls stop stealing the scooters during lunch."
Apparently, the girls (wait he clarified ONLY the 3rd-4th grade girls) have been stealing the scooters to sit on during lunch, and they are not suppose to. I asked if he was suppose to stand up to them and inform them that they are breaking the rules. "Yes, mom that is my job!" I wish I could be there to see Little Big Boss in action, but will wait in anticipation to hear about it after school. But, I have been given the order, I am NOT allowed to ever, ever, ever, ever call him Little Big Boss. EVER...because "Mom, everyone will think you are sooooo weird!" "Don't they already?" was my reply. Even if I can't call him it out in public, he will definitely be Little Big Boss(man) to me. 8-)

No comments: