Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's off!

Here is Kiley in her cast before the appointment. It had been 2 1/2 weeks since she got it on. She had broken her pinkie by getting it slammed in the bathroom door. Right place. Wrong time. While waiting for the doctor to come and examine Kiley, Emily decided to show us how a REAL doctor ought to act!

John decided to show us how it would look if he broke his arm. Nice acting!



To make the time go by Karli and I decided to make the others laugh by making funny faces. Emily took this picture of us! Great job, Em!


Finally, the cast came off! She was so brave! There was no way I would want a saw coming at my arm! Kiley says, "It tickled and it touched my hand that's why I'm not laughing in this picture. It felt scary, but it didn't cut my hand."



Now it is tickles!






1 comment:

Erica K said...

awww, she is sooo sweet. I miss you guys. I'm proud of her too. that would have scared me.