Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I wouldn't trade it for the world

Tuesday. Yep. Tuesdays. They are long. I love them.

I am grateful enough to attend a Community Bible Study. The best part is they have a program that has a bible study along with mine for the kids. I love it. I am able to go and be feed, as well as my children learning how to study God's word. And we learn along with each other. I wouldn't change it for the world...

Tuesdays.

After the wonderful morning we are taken along to piano. Yep. Piano. There are three of my kids that are taking, so with a half hour each we are there for an hour and a half waiting for everyone to be done. I use to try and get school work done during this time. Something that might not have gotten done the previous day or week. Then I stopped. I stopped to enjoy. Them. Yep. Them. My kids. When else do you have an hour and a half to do nothing. No cleaning. No bills. No nothing. Just enjoy them. Today we spent the hour and a half playing tickle monster. We laughed for an hour and a half. I wouldn't change it for the world...

Tuesdays.

Grocery shopping. Four kids. After a long day. Bonding. Learning. Helping. Conversing. Serving each other.
I wouldn't change it for the world.

Tuesdays. I am ready for bed when it is all over. But, with a smile on my face. And I wouldn't change that for anything, even the world.

1 comment:

Karen B said...

Great, great post!