Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Google Calendar


Have you ever used one of these? This is amazing! A friend of mine had told me about it and it took me a while to actually try it, but it is wonderful. So many times Jason would want to schedule something and need to call me and check and see if we were busy. I would want to schedule something, but wonder if he had something for work. This combines all of our calendars and color codes them. We also have one for our church and have that as a different color. I add people's birthdays and can have them repeated (automatically) each year. I will be much better about birthdays (at least I won't have an excuse!). Last week I sat down and put my cleaning schedule, breaking it up into a little bit each day, and it repeats each month...forever. Each day I check my task and make sure it is done. I love it. Anyway, it has been so helpful, I thought I would encourage you to check it out and help yourself. I thought my friend was over enthusiastic about it...she wasn't...and I'm not either! Check it out! Here is my cleaning schedule on google calendar:

No comments: