Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Who did it?



John has been wanting to learn how to play CLUE. One of my favorite childhood games, so I was excited to share. He loves games and being competitive as his dad and mom do, so it makes for a fun time. And yes, that is our Christmas tree up in the background. Yes, I know that it is almost the middle of February. Judge if you want to. 8-) It was a fun time and due to the wonderfulness of being a boy we never found out that John had the wrench so when he went to make his finally guess we were ALL shocked that the wrench was not the weapon. Fun memories were made. Then we played the Wii. There were screams, shouts and I think we might have woken up the other side of the world with excitment. I am really glad we decided to do Friday date nights. It has only been one month and it has been amazing watching the kids get excited all week and how they will plan out their hour and a half. Oh, and for those of you who wanted to know who did it...Miss Scarlet, in the Dining Room with the CANDLESTICK (not the wrench!).


I realized, after I wrote this blog, that I forgot to write about Karli's date night, last week. So, just to make things even (and so I will be able to write about it when I catch up in her scrapbook) here is a little bit about what we did:


Karli wanted to play Duck, Duck, Goose. Instead of duck and goose, Karli liked to make up her one own substitutions, like cars and trucks. Whatever she says the most of you have to run on the other word that goes with it. Then we played musical chairs. Here is a picture of Daddy and Karli going around the last chair. Karli ended up winning, I think Jason was too concerned with the dancing part! 8-) After the games we read books on the couch at which time Karli grabbed Jason's arm and said, "I want to marry this man!" I then told her he was already mine. She replied, "Well, then I am going to have to find one the is fun and handsome, just like him....(stopping to ponder for a second)...oh no, what if another girl marries him first? I've got to find him!"

No comments: