Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

If kids could blog...


So, I thought it would be funny to find out what my kids would blog about if they had a blog. I took them aside and asked what they would like to blog about. Here is what they said:


John: Hello, my name is John. I like sports, like football, baseball, and basketball and steal the bacon and dodgeball and lots of other things too. Bye. (He is a man of many words!)


Kiley: My mom is sweet and I like to play with my friends. And I like to play with my brother falling off the Willis tower, which is the couch. Or you could put sofa. I love you mom and dad and my whole family. Also, I want to say that my sister's birthday, last Monday, and she turned 5. And, I want to say one more thing, I want to appreciate my grandma for getting the Tinkerbell shirt, because I am wearing it. Good-bye.


Emily: My neighborhood is sweet and I have a lot of friends. There is a lot of pretty trees. When I turned six I got a big bike. And in the spring we like to plant flowers and I got a dog. Its name is Cinnamon. I like Pretty Princess. And after it rains in the spring then it shows a pretty rainbow right by my house. And this Christmas I got an Emma doll, it is Dora's friend. And I am going to go to Summer Camp with my family. And my birthday is on April 28th and I will be turning 7. I like dressing up and having makeovers.


Karli: For my birthday present I got from my Grandma and Grandpa a Barbie doll car and I got for Christmas a new coloring book that is Princess and it says Karli on the front so I know that it is mine. And I have, for my birthday, another present, two new dresses. And I love when I have sleepovers and tea parties and when I have cookies to dip into my milk. I like Pretty Princess and Barbies and I love make overs and I love my best friends. I like having picnics. One more thing, I like hugs and kisses when I go to bed. Oh, one more thing after this, I like my present that I got from Grandma, Grandpa, Mommy and Daddy and John, Emily, and Kiley. Two more things, please! Tanya ( glad she calls me mom) likes for her birthday the white thing that you can put your stuff in. Kiley likes Hannah Montana and Emily likes her too, and John likes Star Wars. That is all!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

This is precious!!!