Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

How could it happen so fast?


Yeah, there are lots of things that don't take much time to do, sigh. That only took a moment in time, but I am wondering how my kids wonderfully neat area upstairs could possibly get turned over like a testing site in the matter of minutes. Seriously, I am not joking I am talking minutes. No video until it is all cleaned up...again. Seriously, they worked hard,um, YESTERDAY to get it great. I even taught (another idea to get them excited) them the great and wonderful clock method which they LOVED!! Now if I could just follow it...another blog...anyway, seriously I was working on cleaning a small part of our back room (aka Jason's study) and it happened. When will I learn that if I am actually accomplishing something that something somewhere else(that I am not going to like) is going on. Sigh. Maybe I should post a sign that says, "No playing torpedo to the girls room" (yes he actually did and yes it looked like one went off) or "Games are to be played individually not all of them together, even if it is a creative moment". I swear there is going to be a new game invented at our house from ALL the other games that people have thought of and using all the pieces too. Well, at least I know it will be clean tomorrow afternoon, because it is Family Movie day and it won't happen unless upstairs looks like it did yesterday. So I guess I should complain.

No comments: