Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mom's Amazing Pumpkin Bread

Every Christmas my mom and us girls would make pumpkin bread for our neighbors.  The tradition was carried on, although I change what I make every Christmas for our neighbors I still make the delicious bread each holiday season.   
Many people have requested the recipe and so since it is loved by so many I would like to share it with you. I challenge you to share this with others too!

Mom's Amazing Pumpkin Bread

Ingredients:

3 cups sugar                 2tsp baking soda

1 cup oil                       1 1/2 tsp salt

4 eggs                           1 tsp. cinnamon

3 cups flour                 1 tsp nutmeg

1 can of pumpkin       1/2 tsp ground cloves

2-3 large bread pans or 5-6 small bread pans


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix oil and sugar.

Add eggs (1 at a time)

Add all other ingredients.

Pour into greased pans.

Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.

Enjoy!

No comments: