Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Homeschooling Schedule...what's yours?

So school is starting and I am in the preparation stages of getting our school together for the year. We are going to start on September 8th, just like the rest of the schools around here. Thankfully, it gives me a little extra time. Last year I actually started in August, there is no way I would have been ready yet! Anyway, I really need a better schedule for this year. I am going to have a 2nd, (2) 1st graders and a kindergartener. I have different learning styles with each one. So, here is the question, what makes your homeschool schedule work? I would love to know yours. When I get mine together I will put it on here. But, in the meantime, I love learning from what works for others. So, please share your thoughts!

1 comment:

Evie's Story said...

Oh My Goodness - your girls look so much like I remember your little sister Leslie looking - SO CUTE!