Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

NY vacation- New York City

Ok, so I have tried three times to put the pictures of our New York City part of the trip on here...and it has failed all three times.  So, I guess I am not suppose to put them on here or something!  Anyway, it was a fun end to our trip and if someday I actually have time to try and add them I will.  But, for right now...I don't. 8-)  So, the whole trip was a great experience and we sure needed it!  Stay tuned for new blog updates on homeschooling and other things that are going on in our lifes.  8-) 

2 comments:

it's just lisa said...

Hi Tanya!!

I got your comment on ilovethewaysheblogs. I am exactly sure what you mean when you say add a separate post on your page? Are you trying to add PAGES?

email me at: ilovethewaysheblogs@gmail.com

Lilly J-

cute blog by the way!! homeschooling must keep you so busy :)

it's just lisa said...

lol.

i meant to say... I am not exactly sure what you...