Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

It has been awhile

It has been a couple of weeks that I have posted and this one is not going to be a long one either. It has been a couple of crazy weeks...huge event undertakings, Easter preparations and executions, visitors (and still more to come...which are fun!), death of our dear Addie at chruch and funeral, homeschooling and life. I am tired, exhausted and thankful for the Lord to lean on with all that is going on. The question I always get is, "How do you do it." The simple answer, "Only through God and prayer." This is true. Here is a dear tribute to such a great friend. She will be dearly missed. I have not met a more unselfish, unconditional loving woman of God like Addie. Please take a moment to celebrate such a wonderful life! This video was made by my husband for her funeral.


No comments: