Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Christmas 2008 from our picture perspective









Every Christmas our kids have done something during the Christmas service. Last year John was Joseph, one of the girls was Mary, the other twin a shepherd and Karli played baby Jesus while a song focusing on Him played. This year John played a couple of songs during the offering and then the girls and John sang. Karli was suppose too, but when she gets put in the spotlight our sweet, fun, loving Karli fads away. So she did not end up singing on that Sunday, but she sure did practice really good! John was our lead singer, but apparently decided to lip synk the words and thankfully Kiley belted it out! It is precious to have them apart of our service worshipping our Savior and King! (Video of kids singing will come, there was an error in processing it)



During the end of our service we held candles while we sang Silent Night. I love this picture of John. I love hearing all the people worshipping our Savior. I thank God that He sent his One and Only Son to die for us. When you stop and think about it, it really is something truly special. I can't even imagine sending my son to die for anyone and totally being separated from God...He must really love us. That is what gives me HOPE, that is what gives me LOVE for others, that is what gives me PEACE. What a magnificant GIFT to all of us.

This picture to the right is Kiley lighting the Advent wreath. GG is helping her. It was great to have my parents at this service. It was neat to have them apart of it as well with our kids.

No comments: